Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hello people!
I missed blogging, alot.
Seriously, billion of incidents happened.

I got grounded the day before yesterday.
Fwah! Im very pissed off man. Dotz.


Firstly on Tuesday, 4 or 5 more new Sec 1 guides turned up!
Mrs Neo put me in-charge of the Sec 1s.
Played games with them, but they all requested to go marching.
Apparently, the Sec 1s love me, (not to be choumei :D )
Pictures on Tuesday :)

The international camp!

Besties for life :)

Chiobu taking her beauty sleep :x

Bestfriend!! :D

Yilian the dentist at work :D

We locked the doors & covered the openings.
Used bestie's handphone's timer & camwhored :D :D

THE MIGHTY ASG!

Climbing up the "mountains"

Random pose :)

2 hugs.

Plus 2 more hugs. Mmm I love ASG :D

Today, Mr Methias gave us a topic for our compo.
"Should blogging be encouraged?" Yes I agree!
He wanted to show us a short skit. Then he started choosing people.
He asked, "So class, who blogs?" & everyone shouted, "Joyce!"
So Haqim was my "father", & Puvanes was my "mother."
The skit was very funny, & I kept laughing.
Haqim told me this today,

Haqim: Eh joyce, Im your father okay!
ME: Yah yah, & Im your daughter.
Haqim: Wah, Malay & Indian can give birth to a Chinese.
ME: You sound so racist!
Haqim: I wanna marry a Chinese girl, so that I can have an Indian child.
ALL: HAHAHA

Today is such a suckish day. Like seriously.
Think I'll blog more if I have more images.
Goodbye world.

Just look what you've done. Like initially, no one really did know what I did, not even (FM). At first, I didnt know who's right & who's wrong, so I chose to believe you, (F). You did apologised to me for saying out my name, I took sympathy for you, & I told you that I didnt mind at all. (FM) was indeed biased & takes sides, just that he himself dont know that. (L) wept like hell, I felt so mad at (E), cos she was the one who had started all this craps. If it wasnt for all your vying attention, everyone would not have been talking about you, which I doubt that you'll even know. It was then after that, when a bunch of other people start telling me stories. (I) told me that (F) got the courage to go speak up for (L). Which was then I found out from (N) that (SM) had told her that (FM) didnt know what I've done at all. This was just merely a very small matter, & yet you just blew up everything. I know that Im going to have a bad impression, & maybe some marks taken away from my work, that doesnt matter. Why cant you change your thinking about all of us? Instead of just focusing your attention on (E)? We all want distinctions, yet you're sort of unwilling to help, are you even being fair to us? I feel really very embarassed & ashamed, not because of my actions, but because I feel that Im part of it too. I feel very uneasy just by thinking about it. Im not mad at (F) for telling my name out, its partially my fault too. What hurts me the most is, I took this up cos I enjoy learning things about it. It was my passion, my dreams. I want to fulfil my passion, but is that so wrong? Just look what you've done, just look.

No comments: